Events & Fundraising Ideas
The Unforgettables Fund Golf Day 2015.
The OACFP is pleased to announce it’s annual golf tournament in support of The Unforgettables Fund, Toronto Chapter. Stay tuned for more details!
Interested in running your own event on behalf of The Unforgettables Fund? Contact us today!
- Add a fundraising element to events - for instance, staff meetings can incorporate a bake sale
- Participate in runs (Goodlife, Scotiabank, etc.) and ear mark funds to the Unforgettables Fund
- Have dress down days allowing staff to dress in casual attire and ask for a donation
- Ask employers to match donations
- Host a car wash, garage sale or board game tournament
- Create a donation box at work and personalize it with some information on The Unforgettables Fund
- Become a monthly donor and designate to The Unforgettables Fund
- Send tribute cards in honour or memory and donate to the Unforgettables Fund
- Have a “non-event” and create an online fundraising page to encourage people to give donations in place of the event
- Host a product party (jewellery, candles, kitchen gadgets) and instead of receiving free product, ask the product representative for a donation to The Unforgettables
- Make a bequest through your will and designate the funds to The Unforgettables Fund